Starting in 2020, the U.S. will replace the 60950 standard with the 60950 standard and the 60065 standard as the new standard for chargers and adapters
On October 4, 2018, IECEE of the International Electrotechnical Products Commission officially released the third edition of IEC 62368-1:2018 for the safety standards for information technology, audio-visual equipment and communications equipment. The third version of the standard will completely replace the second version of the standard IEC 62368-1:2014 and the traditional safety standards IEC 60950-1, IEC 60065.
The Third Edition Of the IEC Standard Test Report Template (TRF) is still in preparation and will be published in IECEE when completed.
EN standard transition European standard EN 62368-1 Ed.2 and EN 60950-1, EN 60065 transition time, is likely to coincide with the enforcement time of the extended EN 62368-1: 2014 Ed.2, can be directly enforced from December 20, 2020 en 62368-1 The standard for the third edition. This means that the EN 62368-1:2014 (Ed.2) standard does not have a substantial enforcement time.
Because the third version of the standard deals with the main defects of the second version of the standard, more suitable for implementation, will be more smooth.
Major changes in the third edition IEC62368-1 The third edition has both added and changed terms compared to the second edition of the standard.
The main differences include:
(1) Increased requirements for outdoor equipment
(2) New requirements for optical radiation
(3) Increase the requirements for liquid insulation materials
(4) Increase the requirements for complete sets of work components/work units
(5) Increased requirements for radio power transmitters
(6) Increase the requirement stomping wire for full insulation
(7) Provides an optional determination method for fire-resistant housing upper and lower and edge openings (8) There are alternative requirements for acoustic pressure
Copyright©2018 Shenzhen Fuyuandian Power Co., Ltd. Allright Reserved